Quotation is sought for the supply and installation of a 415V CNC Fibre Laser
Quotation for the Supply of a 415V CNC Fibre Laser Cutting Machine Contract Ref No. 001
SUPPLIER COMPANY DETAILS
|Fax Number :|
|Point of Contact in Relation to this Quotation:|
|E-mail address of Point of Contact:|
Access Covers Limited are based in Rugeley, Staffordshire and manufacture manhole covers and drainage products for the civil engineering sector. We are looking to grow the business by investing in a new Fibre Laser Cutting Machine. This will allow the business to reduce lead times on bought in parts.
Statement of Requirements
- The laser cutting machine must be of the Fibre Type 2.5kw/3kw
- Unit must have pallet changer
- Unit must have extraction to container
- Cutting capability to be a minimum of 10mm Mild steel and 6mm Stainless steel
- CCTV to allow operator safe viewing of the cutting action.
- Laser source to be either nLight or IPG
- A minimum of 24 months warranty parts and labour from the day of
The machine would need to be delivered and installed by no later than 31 October 2019.
The quote provided should include installation and on-site familiarisation for staff once installed.
A small proportion of the cost is being supported by European Regional Development Funding.
After Sales Support
Machine breakdown call out to be within 24 hours (phone support) within 48hours Engineer on site if required.
Spares to be readily available, we require this to be preferably UK based.
What to Include in your Quotation Submission:
- Your company details as set out on page 2.
- Your price for supply, delivery and installation of the Fibre Laser Cutting Machine to Access Covers, 8/9 Arcadia Park, Towers Business Park, Rugeley, Staffordshire, WS15 1UZ
- Your price for a guarantee period up to 2 years.
- Confirmation that you can supply, deliver and install the Fibre laser cutting machine by 31 October 2019. Please state the time to deliver and install the Fibre Laser Cutting Machine from confirmation of the order.
- Technical Merit information in relation to machine capabilities to meet the specifications, stipulated in the Statement of Requirements above. You can include product brochures.
- Methodology for After Sales support package (i.e. electrical and mechanical support provided, servicing and breakdown support).
Assessment of Quotations
Tenders will be assessed and scored based on a Price and Quality Mix (Most Economically Advantageous Tender). 1000 marks are available in total:
These marks will be broken down into the following criteria:
300 marks for price
400 marks for meeting the statement of requirements
200 marks for After Sales Support for methodology of preferably UK based engineering support and servicing.
100 marks for machine delivery installation Please be clear about all necessary information regarding this.
300 marks for price. The commercial score will be calculated using the following formulae: Lowest Total Price divided by Bidders Total Tendered Price multiplied by 300 = marks awarded. The price quoted must include all disbursements and costs including machinery, delivery, set up and on-site instruction for up to two machine operatives but be exclusive of VAT. No additional costs will be accepted by Access Covers Limited
400 marks available for meeting the detailed specification. Please set out the technical capability of the machine you can supply detailing whether you can meet the requirements as detailed. You can supply brochures and or technical marketing documents that will be considered. If you do not supply technical information you will not be awarded any marks under this category.
200 marks for After Sales Support. Please be clear about the necessary information regarding this.
Points awarded under the qualitative criteria will be arrived at by applying the following rationale:
The technical responses will be evaluated using the following illustrative matrix:
Score 5 marks – if all requirements are met and response provided is excellent.
Score 4 marks – if most requirements are met and response provided is good.
Score 3 marks – if some requirements are met and response is average.
Score 2 marks – if answer provided is not comprehensive and below average.
Score 1 mark – if answer provided is poor.
Score 0 marks – if no information provided.
Please return this completed quotation by email or post to:
Access Covers Limited
8/9 Arcadia Park, Towers Business Park, Rugeley, Staffordshire, WS15 1UZ
By no later than 4pm 17 May 2019
Quotations received after this time and date will not be considered.
Please note the opportunity is also advertised on our website.
The purchase of the Fibre Laser Cutting Machine is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
The Quotation document can be downloaded below.
Luke Gardner #159 Flat Track Champion 2018
Access Covers are a proud sponsor of Luke Gardner. It’s amazing to watch the rise of this up and coming superstar. Not always a smooth ride but with persistence and determination Luke has secured the title for 2018. Congratulations from the whole access covers team and we can’t wait for the 2019 season to get underway!